05 August, 2006

Sweet inspiration

The most incredibly sick thing happened today. I went out to this lake, right, this lake where it's all a little funny because I mean a lot of people haven't been going to the lake lately other than like newscasters and whatever because it's that these sheep and cows -- for real, sheeps and cows -- anyway they've all been kind of disappearing from around the lake, no joke. So me and some buddies went up there to check it out and maybe go swimming. Dude, bad call.

I lost my best friend, this hot chick that I only just met like when we first got to the lake, and half a case of beer. The cold half. You'll never guess how. I'm still in fucking shock, in case you couldn't tell.

To a fucking crocodile. This giant fucking crocodile, in the middle of the goddamn lake! Motherfucker. I was like Holy Fucking Shit! It totally came up out of the water and just started eating shit. I mean, when Brad thought he'd do his lumberjack thing but with real log rolling, it was like: good christ, No.

I think that's the movie I'm going to watch later. Boy am I excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home